If you wish to contact us regarding how we collect, store and use your personal data, you can contact us:
2a Nith Ave
1. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from you can include; your name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number and postal address. This information is only collected from you with your prior consent.
We do not collect and retain bank / credit - debit card details.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
- We collect your personal data:
- When you place an order with us for Picture Framing
- When you purchase an item of art from us
- When you sign up directly to Ottersburn Gallery and Picture Framing events mailing list.
3. How do we use your personal data
We use your personal data for:
- To keep you informed about the progress of a framing order.
- To record the ownership of a piece of art once sold - this is particularly important in relation to original works of art.
- To keep you informed about and invite you to events and exhibitions at Ottersburn Gallery and Picture Framing.
- To occasionally keep you informed about special offers available from Ottersburn Gallery and Picture Framing.
4. How do we store your data
- Your data is first recorded and stored on a local computer at Ottersburn Gallery and Picture Framing, 2a Nith Avenue Dumfries DG1 1EF This computer is Firewall protected.
- Your data is also stored by MailChimp for the purpose of sending out news to our subscribers. More information about how MailChimp take care of your data can be found here; https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
5. Who do we share your personal data with?
- We do not and never will share any of your personal data with a third party.
6. Your rights
You are entitled to:
- Have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way.
- Access personal data we hold about you.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data.
- Require us to delete personal data concerning you.
7. Changing your preferences
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us you can unsubscribe at any time either in writing, by email or by post, or by using an unsubscribe button contained in email we send you.
8. Retention of your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary or for as long as you continue to consent to us retaining it.